Once it’s all packed up, it’s not actually that bad, here is how what I have so far breaks down.
- Sleeping pad double bagged with contractor garbage bags, didn’t see the need to buy a dry bag for this
- Tent is also double bagged with contractor garbage bags for the same reason.
- 10L dry bag to store cooking equipment
- 10L dry bag to store most of the personal equipment
- 10L dry bag to store pillow/towel, also double bagged inside
- 20L dry bag to store sleeping bag, was just a little too wide to fit in a 10L but it doesn’t take up 20L, if i compressed a little more it would probably fit, didn’t want to mess with it
- 5L dry bag to store First Aid Kit
- Ditch Bag (did a post on that one) stores most of the stuff I need while paddling and will be in the cockpit behind the seat
- Waterproof Bag which stores all the electronic equipment, items inside are also in separate waterproof protection just in case, hopefully will fit behind the seat as well.
Next weekend I will figure out where everything goes in the kayak (generally) and post an update.