Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lodging

The plan is to camp out every night, this should not be too much of an issue as each lock allows boaters to camp as well, hopefully there will be room for little ole me. I have a few months to work out alternative camping spots (next research task) again, hope for the best, plan for the worst. Might be a worth alternative to 3 foot docks.

Not against staying in a lodge or hotel every now and again, I can think of worse things than hot shower, warm meal, good drink and a warm bed followed by a leisure day at some lakeside resort, especially if the weather turns crap. Will play by ear and see where the wind takes me, hopefully not literally.

Almost forgot, you need a lock pass to use the Locks and I’m not into the portage thing, they are inexpensive and full pricing is on the Parks Canada website (see sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment