Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Aid Kit

Debated just making up my own First Aid Kit, in the end it isn’t any cheaper, reasonably priced, not to mention it comes packed by people who know what they’re doing, I figured important distinction given this is First Aid equipment after all. I went with the Life Systems Solo Traveler, made sense seeing as that’s what I will be, more I just liked the pretty packaging. It is a slightly larger kit and wouldn’t be taking it on hikes but I’m not carrying it so rather have more stuff just in case.

Really does have everything, half I have no idea what it’s for or how to use it, i.e. I don’t really see me needing (I hope) syringes, hypodermic needles and scalpel but hey, if I do and somebody knows how then I’m covered. Wasn’t that much of a difference in price or size from the more basic kits so went with more is better philosophy.


No comments:

Post a Comment