I’m not leaving things to the last minute, my plan is to have everything ready to go long before my trip including fully packed. That way I just have to hop in and off I go with no worries about whether I have forgotten anything or missed something. I have put together my personal gear bag, separate clothes bag not done yet. These are things I need once I get unpacked at camp.
Everything is zip locked in separate bags for added protection and then packed in a 10 liter XPS dry bag.
Packed in Dry Bag:
· Micro Fiber quick dry towel, might end up keeping this separate
· Little overnight bag to put most of the stuff in
· Biodegradable Soap
· Biodegradable Toilet Paper
· Toothbrush (2 just in case)
· Dental Floss
· Duct Tape
· Mosquito Coils
· Mosquito Coil Safety Burner
· Sudoko puzzle book (addicted)
· Deck of cards
· Two paperback books